Dr. Zeilender joined Asheville Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates in 1991. He is Board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Medicine.
• Undergraduate–New York University
• Medical School–State University of New York Medical College, Syracuse
• Residency–Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
Fellowship and Post-Doctoral
• Pulmonary–Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
Honors and Appointments
• Assistant Clinical professor UNC School Medicine Chapel Hill
• Professional Society Member–American College of Chest Physicians
• American Academy of Sleep Medicine
• Co-Director of Missions Sleep Center
• American Board of Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
• American Board of Medicine, Internal Medicine
• American Board of Medicine, Critical Care
• American Board of Medicine, Sleep Medicine
• Queens, N.Y.