Dr. Henderson joined Asheville Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates in 2008. He is Board certified in Critical Care, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Medicine.
• Undergraduate–Williams College, Williamstown, Mass.
• Medical School–University of Vermont College of Medicine
• Residency–University of Utah Department of Internal Medicine
Fellowship and Post-Doctoral
• Pulmonary–University of Utah Division of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
Honors and Appointments
• 2009–Present, Mission Hospitals ICU Medical Director
• American Board of Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
• American Board of Medicine, Internal Medicine
• American Board of Medicine, Critical Care
• La Jolla, Calif.