Dr. Morelock joined Asheville Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates in 1998. She is Board certified in Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine.
• Undergraduate–University of Tennessee Chattanooga
• Medical School–University of Tennessee College of Medicine
• Residency–Duke University Medical Center
Fellowship and Post-Doctoral
• Pulmonary–Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston
Honors and Appointments
• 2007–2011, Medical Director of Respiratory Care at Mission Hospital
• 2013–Present, Critical Care Patient Safety Officer
• Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
• American Board of Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
• American Board of Medicine, Internal Medicine
• American Board of Medicine, Critical Care
• Kingsport, Tenn.